Tuesday, December 8, 2009

$15 off $15 at Hallmark

FREE PRINTABLE COUPON!!! Copy and paste the following website and print up to 2 coupons per computer:

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article%7C10001%7C10051%7C/HallmarkSite/GoldCrownStores/GCS_HOLIDAY_COUPON?mc=BAE_P_GC_SRCH_COUPON

I went to my local Hallmark store this evening to scope out what bargains I can get with my free money. Tons of items were marked $4.95, so in order to get something free, you have to add to that to make $5.00.

I did see some Note Card (packs of 10), and Thank You cards (pack of 10) for $5.00 even. I am not sure if tax is included, or you would have to pay that, but still that is a cheap gift for someone.

Do you have someone on your list that likes to write? Print out 2 coupons, purchase 2 packs of Note Cards, grab a nice pen (either at Hallmark, or your local Staples, Office Max store, and you have a very nice, inexpensive, gift for someone.

I will be going tomorrow at lunch time to get a few stocking stuffers for my girls and scope out what other items I can get for free, or close to it!

Happy Savings!
Tracy

No comments: