Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wednesday Dinners at Price Chopper

If you haven't figured out by now, I LOVE Price Chopper. I love the convenience of the store (there are 4 in very close proximity to my house), the people there are very friendly, and I do LOVE their savings....

They have started something new for a few weeks now and finally, yes finally, I was able to try one.

Yesterday's dinner was chicken pot pie, 6 biscuits and a salad, all for $10. Firstly, I have to say thank you to Price Chopper for giving me a break from cooking and cleaning, what an appreciation. Secondly, I have to say, YUM-eeeeeeee! The salad had iceberg lettuce, grape tomatoes, cucumbers and red and green peppers. The chicken pot pie was ever so delicious, creamy, TONS of meat and perfect amount of veggies.

The biscuits were for dessert, I had fresh strawberries and whip cream, so I made some Strawberry Shortcakes.

So, appetizer, dinner AND dessert - $10 and VERY, VERY filling.

Thanks Price Chopper - keep the savings coming.

Tracy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I seen this deal tonite... meatloaf, salad and bread for 10.00 great deal. Thanks for sending me this info-you are savings queen!