Monday, January 25, 2010

Dishwashing Tablets: Cascade v Finish Electrosal

This is not a freebie, however, it is an opinion of a new product I tried. I tend to find something I like and stick with it, except for this one time. I went to Rite Aid last week for my weekly sale shopping and knew I had just ran out of my Cascade Dishwasher "tablet" detergent. I received a coupon for Finish Electrosal tablets, plus reviewed Rite Aid's Video Values to receive an additional coupon for dollars off. Ok, so 2 good $1.00 coupons off on 1 product - sold.

NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER again will I buy or receive a free sample of Finish Electrosal tablets. I use my dishwasher every single day, so at night time, after dinner, the dishes are loaded and before I go to bed, I turn it on. In the morning, while my coffee is brewing, I empty the dishwasher. Ever since I bought the Finish Electrosal tablets the majority of the dishes are still wet (note: I am using the same settings for both tablets), so I have dishes sitting in my dish strainer all day while I am at work, so when I get home from work, I am again, putting away dishes. This seems to be using more of my time.

Also, there is not that same clear rinse that Cascade leaves on my dishes.

Next time I run out of dishes, I will definately buy Cascade dishwasher detergent, even if I do not have a coupon (yes, I really said it, no coupon)!

Hopefully you have not had this experience, but if you have, you may want to try Cascade. I stand behind their product 110%.

No comments: