Thursday, January 7, 2010

Film Metro

I came across this site by accident over 2 years ago, I believe, and very glad I did! Dan & I have gone to 2 free movies by becoming a subscriber to Film Metro's email. Though, I do check from time to time by going to the site, clicking on Albany, NY on the right side, and if you are lucky enough, there will be a showing for an upcoming movie that you can score 2 free tickets to. If you are one of the lucky ones, I would suggest going to the movies EARLY, as they give out more passes than they have seats for. What an awesome, and FREE, date night! Good luck with scoring some free movie passes.

One movie we saw was "I Love You Man". I have to say, Dan was more skeptical on going to this movie then I was, but boy are we glad we did. Firstly, it was a free date for us, secondly, the movie was AWESOME!!! So awesome, that Santa bought it for Dan for Christmas! We have had our friends over for movie night to watch this and boy did we laugh and rock up to Rush at the same time! That said, anyone who hasn't seen this movie, rent it, definately a 10 on a scale from 1-10.

Copy and paste the following link to sign up for email reminders, though like I said previously, you may want to add this site as a "Favorite" and periodically check out for free upcoming showings in the Albany area.

http://www.filmmetro.com/

Happy Savings!
Tracy

No comments: