Walmart is offering a free sample of Gold Bond Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer Lotion. Just copy and paste the following link to your browser and order a free sample.
http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid83266.aspx
I don't know about you, but I LOVE my hand sanitizers, and now with a lotion combined, what a great idea. A product to clean my hands and moisturize them at the same time. I will say, I have tried Gold Bond lotion before and I do like them, so to try their new product for free - yes, I will be ordering this one!
I have received tons of other freebies from this Walmart site and will continue to do so. These samples are great to have when you are going away and don't want to bring large size bottles, or just to carry in your car or purse.
Happy Savings!
Tracy
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment