As previously mentioned, I am a member of a fabulous online discussion group called She Speaks. To be a member, simply visit their website, www.shespeaks.com as it is free to join and the perks of membership are simply amazing. You are able to try products and in doing this, you must give your feedback. A few minutes of your time answering some questions to try products and receive valuable coupons to either use yourself, or forward to family/friends to use.
This past month, I received a fabulous, brand new Oral-B Professional Care 1000 electric toothbrush. At first I was a bit skeptical because I have had one before and honestly didn't like it. I didn't feel like I was in control of the toothbrush. I know that sounds strange, but that is how I felt, PLUS the cost of upkeep for one. It is MUCH cheaper to buy non-electric toothbrushes.
I am so happy I gave this a try, and since it was free it was even better. I LOVED it! I loved it so much, I bought all 3 of my children and husband one for Christmas to put in their stockings. I would highly recommend this purchase to anyone who is looking for a good, reliable, rechargeable, toothbrush. I would rate this a 10!
Remember to join SheSpeaks, it is FREE and the benefits are truly amazing!
Happy Savings!
Tracy
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment