Monday, January 11, 2010

Staples $1.00 deals

If some of you do not get a Sunday Times Union, or even open to read the Staples flyer on Sundays, they are having a great $1.00 sale - think School in the Fall.

The following are $1.00 items, though you must have a coupon.

Staples $1 Deals
Pentel Ballpoint Pens
Staples Envelopes (50 pk. — fits a 4×6 photo)
Pentel Mechanical Pencils
Quartet Magnetic Dry Erase Board
Stapler w/ Stapler Remover
Bic Dry Erase Markers
Accel 1-Subject Notebooks
Staples Glue Sticks (4 pk.)

If you do not receive the Sunday Times Union, and did not see the Staples Sunday Flyer, go here to review and print page 6 which has all the coupons. http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/default.aspx?action=entryflash&adref=%20staples_right_hand_nav&cm_sp=marketing-_-Weekly%20ad%20header-_-weekly%20ad%20header

I will be stocking up on all but moreso the Envelopes, Dry Erase Board and Dry Erase Markers and Glue Sticks. Come September, 2010, I have Brendan entering his first year of college, Kylie entering 3rd grade and Emma starting Pre-K - omg, time is flying by. I definately need to get whatever savings I can for my family.

Happy Savings,
Tracy

No comments: