This is not a coupon or a sale, just an excitement on my part!!! I was driving down Fuller Road in Colonie the other day and I noticed next to Freihofer's Outlet is a huge banner that reads, "SUBWAY". Yeah, a Subway close to home.
I had to confirm this with my sister-in-law, who works for the Real Estate Management Company and yes, it is very true!
We don't eat out that much, though Subway does carry a variety of yummy $5.00 subs and with nights that I just do not want to cook, this is perfect. I can pick it up on my way home with not having to go out of my way to drive "extra" to get there.
I am super excited, though not exactly sure when it will be opening. Will keep you posted when I know more.
Happy Savings!
Tracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment