Here is an awesome coupon for $10 off $25 purchase of Yankee Candles. There is a store in Crossgates Mall which you can use the coupon at. I am not sure of other stores in the area, though if you do a google search, I am sure it will list all Yankee Candle locations and hopefully one will be close to you.
I do love Yankee Candles, and this is a great coupon if I am going to spend my money. Normally my mom, who has a camp in Lake George, goes to the outlets and toward the end of the year, "cleans" out her stash and gives me tons of candles. These candles last me the entire year, so unless I find a new scent I like, or if I want to buy someone a present, this is a great coupon.
Not sure if it can be used on sale or clearance candles.
Copy and paste the link to get your coupon: http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/email/registrationEmailInStoreOfferCoupons.gif
Happy Savings!
Tracy
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment