Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kohl's Shopping Spree.........


Remember I told you that I purchased coupons off of Ebay for .99 cents???  Well, after my win, I hurried and paid through Pay Pal (yes, only 99 cents), and the next day in my in-box were 20 $5 off $5 purchase coupons for Kohl's.  I was skeptical at first not knowing if the coupons would work, so I went the following day and did 2 separate transactions.  Guess what?  THEY WORK!!!  I was so excited, I paid for those and went browsing the store again to pick up some additional "cheap" merchandise.

I then went again last night to use the remaining coupons, which the above picture shows everything I got.

Total out of pocket expense:  $23.99

Total Savings:  $233.59

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?  All for 99 cents!

Here is a breakdown of what I purchased:
  • 6 placemats
  • 6 cloth napkins
  • 6 napkin holders
  • 1 pair toddler girl shoes
  • 1 pair toddler slippers
  • 3 pair toddler pants
  • 4 pair young girls shorts
  • 1 shower curtain
  • 1 silver candle holder
  • Food Network scrubbable dishcloths
  • Food Network dishtowels
Happy Savings!!!

No comments: