If you have a Facebook account and have not "Become a Fan" of Price Chopper Supermarkets, now is the time to do so!
Every Sunday they reboot their "coupon" tabs to give you, their fan, a great coupon (sometimes 2). This week is no different, a terrific, money savings coupon - $5.00 off 10 Price Chopper/Central Market, etc. items.
I stopped after work because I had to pick up hot dog rolls for tomorrow's dinner and 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup. Knowing that I could get these toward my $5.00 off, I purchase Price Chopper brand.
As soon as I entered the Price Chopper store, I went directly to their ISave coupon generator to pick up coupons I may need. (If you haven't done this before I would highly suggest doing so. Just scan your "Advantage Card" and a sheet of 9 assorted coupons will print out. These coupons are usually good for at least 5 days before they expire. Well, on the way in, there was a sheet of coupons on the floor (yup, I picked them up), than at the machine someone left their coupon sheet and when I scanned my card, it printed out my coupons, so I had 3 coupon sheets to sort through.)
To make a long story short, I purchased 6 cans of PC Cream of Chicken soup, 1 can PC Homestyle Italian Wedding Soup (.75 coupon), 1/2 gallon PC Orange Juice ($1.00 coupon), 2 packs PC Tapioca Pudding, 4 boxes PC Freezer bags (1/2 price), 1 bag PC hot dog rolls, 1 container PC parmesan cheese (.75 coupon), 2 boxes PC Spice Cake Mix (to make pumpkin muffins), 2 2 liters PC soda (.50 coupon). I used 2 $5.00 off coupons and above mentioned miscellaneous coupons from the ISAVE machine = Total Cost out-of-pocket $11.88. Now that is savings!
My cousin, Amy and I are getting together this coming Saturday and having an all day cooking (freezer) day. We are going to cook at least 10 different meals (breakfast and dinner), so picking up some staple items (cream of chicken soup, freezer bags and spice cake mix) inexpensively and with coupons helped put savings in our pocket!
Happy Savings and don't forget to become a Fan of Price Chopper on Facebook!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment