Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bath & Body Works

If you haven't already, you should sign up to receive periodic emails from Bath & Body Works. For signing up you will get a FREE 2 oz lotion. What a GREAT gift or stocking stuffer. If you would like to sign up, click here http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/emailSignup/index.jsp

I personally happen to love this store, so I don't mind receiving emails. Actually, last year I received an invitation in the mail (from signing up for email) for a "Girls Makeover" and was able to bring 2 of my friends with me. The entire event was FREE!!! We all met at the store and once arrived, we received a coupon for a FREE regular size LOTION, it was from their new aromatherapy line, and we were able to test new products, plus, have a makeover done with their new make-up lines. PLUS, we were able to get discounted items - definately worth giving your email to.

I would also suggest setting up a separate account for these freebie emails. I believe, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, just to name a few, offer "free" email addresses, so why not start now? I have an email account just for this type of email entitled "dealsfortracy". This way, my "junk" email, which I frequently browse as you never know what deals they are offering, are separate from my "friendly" email.

No comments: