Thursday, November 19, 2009

50 FREE 4x8 photo cards - YES ABSOLUTELY FREE!!

I just found out that as of November 21, 2009, they are charging $3.19 for shipping -so unless you did this before then, there is now a charge, though minimal for 50 cards!

Thanks to Heather at Freebies4moms, she has found an awesome FREE find. Go to http://www.seehere.com/pcOverview.do and you will be able to order 50 4x8 holiday (or whatever theme) cards. I did this the other night and trust me, it took about 5 minutes in total. And, my cards have already been processed and are on there way to my house! I can't wait. I took an updated picture of my 3 kids, downloaded to my computer, than when I pulled up this site, I clicked on 4x8 cards, clicked on a holiday design, uploaded my picture and walla - total was $24.50, once I put in the code FREEBIES4MOM-1109, it re-tallied my total and out of pocket, including shipping, $0.00 - yes, that is right - $0.00 for 50 4x8 holiday pictures of my 3 beautiful kids to mail to everyone for the holidays!

For an ADDITIONAL 50 cards, after you do the above free 50 cards, sign back in and order 50 more cards, when going to check-out use the promo code newbaby and walla - that is 100 FREE photocards.

Please, if you are going to partake in this promotion, do it now as this will expire on November 30, 2009 and I really don't want you to miss out on this.

If you don't send holiday cards, think upcoming birthday invitations, or a special anniversary for your parents, or 40th birthday invite - there are so many possibilities to do and they are all FREE!!! Hurry.....

Happy Savings,
Tracy

No comments: