Do you buy gift cards for holiday presents??? I do, and this is definitely one I will be purchasing, though the question is do I purchase for myself or as a gift for someone?
Danny & I went to Smokey Bones last night for dinner and advertised on each table was "purchase a $25 Smokey Bones gift card and get $15 free for yourself". Hello, $40 for $25, now that is a steal, you definitely do not have to twist my arm for that sale. There is a catch, though still not a bad one. You will get $15 free for yourself for eat in only, for take out, you will only get $10 free. Still, that is free money and I am not sure about you, but I have been getting emails from Smokey Bones, and in the Times Union, periodically, there are coupons $10 off $20 - which can be used for take out (we have done that too). Combine the “free” $10 with the coupon and that is a pretty cheap meal.
When you go there, they have a Smokey Bones Reward Card, sign up is free. Each purchase tallies points and once you reach 200 points $20 is deposited onto your card to use. FREE money. Points can be accumulated by purchase of gift cards or purchase of food/drinks. PLUS, once you get your card, go online and register it, automatically 100 points will be added to your card.
Happy Savings,
Tracy
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment