Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Home Depot KIDS Workshop

This Saturday, January 2, 2010, Home Depot will be conducting a workshop for kids ages 5 - 12, teaching them to make their own wooden calendar. This workshop is FREE and definately one Kylie and I will be attending.

Check it out at: http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?pn=Kids_Workshops&langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053&navFlow=3&searchRedirect=kids%20workshops&cm_sp=searchredirect-_-kids_workshop_lp-_-x-_-x

(You may have to copy and paste as I can't figure out how to post links to this yet.)

The hands on sessions are offered on the first Saturday of each month from 9:00 a.m to Noon, though I would suggest getting their early as they may have limited supplies. Better yet, call your local Home Depot store to see if you have to "sign up" or if it is on a first come, first serve basis.

If you live close to Home Depot on Central Avenue, that is where Kylie and I will be this Saturday - hope to see you there!

Happy Building!
Tracy

No comments: