I found a new, great website and actually won 2 parties! It is called Houseparty. Visit www.houseparty.com and check out all of their upcoming parties you can apply for. I apply for everything as if you have not figured it out, I love savings and moreso love FREE!
Maybelline/Orville Redenbacher/Lipstick Jungle:
I won the Maybelline/Orville Redenbacher/Lipstick Jungle party and it was amazing. My friends had a blast and I actually got 4 of them to watch Liptstick Jungle each and every week. The main reason I applied was the fact that I really enjoy the show Lipstick Jungle, which is on Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. A little late, I know, but that is what DVR's are for, right?
The products we received FREE were amazing. The package arrived approximately 5 days before the party consisting of 15 huge Orville Redenbacher bowls, 70 snack size bags (yes, that many) of Orville Redenbacher popcorn in Lime flavor and Salt & Pepper flavor (my favorite out of the two were the Salt and Pepper), 15 Maybelline Collossal mascaras (which is by far the BEST mascara - and I have had many responses from my friends who say the same), 15 Maybelline "Blush" lipsticks, 15 sample Maybelline foundations, PLUS an eyeshadow compact in the brown family color (which I really wanted to keep, but gave it away as a prize), 1 Maybelline brown lipstick (which sorry, I did keep because I love brown lipsticks (or in the brown/beige/tan family of colors), coupons for Orville Redenbacher, Lipstick Jungle Season Premiere DVD (second season), Lipstick Jungle book, AND 15 bags to keep the products in. The girls loved their gifts - PLUS, no one was there to pressure you into buying anything - the party was completely free.
We sat at the kitchen table for a bit eating hor d'eurves, drinking some very tasty wine (I found white merlot to be my new favorite), and laughing till our belly's hurt.
We then watched Lipstick Jungle and it was great! The night, which started out at 6:00 ended at 11:30. What great fun we had.
Saturn/TLC/Real Simple:
I just won again - October 17th, for a Saturn/TLC/Real Simple party. I am hoping they will deliver a Saturn car for me - wow, would that be a great prize or what? Imagine that! I have no idea what will come in this package, but I do know my friends cannot wait to come to another FREE party.
Anyone who knows me, know I LOVE to have parties. I have them all year. I have Pampered Chef, Tastefully Simple, At Home America, Tupperware, Lia Sophia, just to name a few, so this is a special treat I am giving back to them for all the times they have come to my parties and spent money. It's a win-win situation!
So, apply for all the parties at www.houseparty.com and good luck. If you do win, please let me know. I would love to hear how your party turns out!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment